Yiruma

VISITORS WHO ARE NOT USING GOOGLE CHROME MIGHT HAVE PROBLEM LISTENING MP3, SRY. Whenever feel bored, depressed, happy, just drop by my blog and hear the musics WHILE doing your thing =)

Lovely Songs by Yiruma :)

These are just some popular songs composed by Yiruma.. I will upload all the songs and sort by albums from time to time..

Click VIDEO at the TOP LEFT CORNER to have a view of video clip, click SHOW PLAYLIST at the BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER to return to music list :)

BOTTOM there are MP3s.. which have better sound quality^^


01.Overture.mp3 *Recommended
05.Sunny Rain.mp3 *Recommended

I’m easily attracted to a great musics… Yiruma is one of the talented musician that I’ve been listening for a long time. Hope you feel what I feel ^^
NOTE: S



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm Yiruma fans.. kindly follows my blog if you're too :) Visitors who are not using GOOGLE CHROME might have error when listening MP3. SRY

Yiruma-Music Chatbox :)

Relax While Playing SUDOKU :D

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Flag Counter =O

free counters

HAPPY